When is National Coming Out Day 2020?
It's the most magical time to be QUEER (behind pride month of course)! Coming Out Day 2020 is almost here!
Hi Quinn here! Just a friendly reminder that National Coming Out Day 2020 is Sunday, October 11th, 2020.
My partner and I live in Sioux Falls, SD and found that being part of the LGBT community can have it's challenges. We take comfort in the shared journey with ours through their coming out stories. Below are 5 stories that I have found comfort and pride in!
No matter where you're at in your journey is absolutely where you are supposed to be. These videos are amazing examples of the journeys we take as LGBT community members.
It's my honor to be part of our community and thank you for allowing me to create for you!
In celebration, we've below are 5 Coming Out Stories that are beyond inspiring!
- Zed and Ray Share Their Coming Out Story:
- Megan Rapinoe on Coming Out:
- Beautiful compilation of 5 teens sharing their coming out stories, awesome!
- Grindr YouTube Channel features this gem of a piece featuring older guys sharing their coming out stories and it's amazing - we LOVE this!
- Hannah Hart of 'My Drunk Kitchen' Shares their Coming Out Story as only Hannah could
No matter if you're in the closet or ready to bust out, Coming Out Day 2020 recognizes all those no matter where they're at in our journey!
Cheers to a wonderful 2020 Coming Out Day!
Quinn w/ Rainbow Rave